Thursday, May 19, 2016

Big Announcement: More of What You Love!

 

     I know I haven't been on here in ages. I haven't even written the post about the wonderful con we went to last year. I have my notes. I have wonderful pics, but I haven't had the time or the energy.

     But now I do!

     "Why?" do you ask. Let me tell you. I have the time and energy because I have a new position with a regular schedule. So from now on, I'm going to be doing my best to post weekly, every Thursday. There will be more nerdy content, more dorky dates, more gaming grub, more marathon menus, more geeky craft projects, and more fun.

     I'm also looking for ideas. What do you want to see?

     I'm hoping to get a YouTube channel up and running. It may be a combo channel with my other blogs, but I'm not sure yet. It's going to be so much fun either way. I have ideas for craft projects and exercise videos along with fun foods that I want to showcase. Yay! I'm excited, and I hope you are, too.

1 comment: