Friday, October 14, 2016
Geek Family Kitchen: FNAF Pumpkin Carving
I love Halloween. I love all things Halloween. I also love Five Nights at Freddy's, especially the Marionette. That's why Lydia and I decided to carve the Marionette into a pumpkin.
There is nothing better than spending time with people you love in ways that don't always involve food. And crafting is one our absolute favorites.
What You'll Need:
Newspaper or towels to protect your surface and for easy cleanup
1. Cut an access hole in your pumpkin.
2. Scoop "guts" out and clean pumpkin up.
3. Tape pattern down.
4. Poke holes around pattern lines to make a guide for your carving.
5. Cut out parts you want hollow.
6. Peel off parts you want semi-opaque.
7. Leave other parts solid.
8. Paint glue on the parts you want to be purple, and sprinkle purple glitter.
9. Paint glue on the parts you want to be red, and sprinkle red glitter.
10. Paint parts you want black with black paint.
11. Place candle in pumpkin and light for good, clean Halloween fun!