Sunday, November 8, 2015

Countdown to Con: 6!

     This has been a pretty relaxed and lazy day, which I needed because I haven't had much sleep, and I'm feeling sort of sick, and I have to go back to work tomorrow.  My project for today was to just make sure I have plenty of room on phone for all the pictures I'm going to want to take.

     I mean who wouldn't want to take lots of pictures. There's going to be a costume contest. There are going to be people who cosplay as Ghostbusters. It is time clean out the phone, so I have room for all the awesome!

     We're also going to print out our receipt because they don't send you tickets that you turn in for a lanyard. We're just supposed to bring our ID's, but the kids don't have any, so I'm taking the receipt with us because I will not be refused!

1 comment:
















































  1. Hope everything goes well and everyone has a wonderful time!!!

    ReplyDelete